From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Devrim Yener KUCUK
Sent: 03 June 2003 14:17
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: BRI [7:70059]

debug isdn q921 is for the layer 2 activity ( for the signalling between
the router and the swith, like TEI, SAPI...)

you can be using:
debug dialer
debug isdn q931 to watch what is going layer 3.

you can check
sh isdn stat --> and see the number of channels occupied

or

sh int bri 0 --> for the D channel
sh int bri 0:1-> for the first B channel
sh int bri 0:2 for the second be channel

Regards

Devvvv