I am looking at CCIE courses/bootcamps available in the UK. I see Azlan have
a 1 week course for CCIE written and a further 1 week course for the CCIE
lab. Has anybody attended these recently if so what was your experience like?

Does anyone have any recommendations Wave Tech are another company offering
a CCIE Written bootcamp. Again any experiences?

Also if anyone has got any good recommendations please post them with your
comments though they must in the UK (England) only. Thanks