Keith/John

Thanks to you both for taking the time to relay your experiences. I think I
will be going with the WaveTech Bootcamp seems like a reasonable deal as it
includes the Cisco books and the CCIE written exam included in the price. My
company is paying for it so the Netgun sounds the best but it's a bit too
pricey in this climate not sure I could justify it.

I agree I see the WaveTech bootcamp as a revision excercise to help
re-inforce your knowledge not say learn it from scratch. I think it could
work for me.

guys, thanks again

Gary Woodward