From: Woodward Gary [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, June 09, 2003 11:19 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: CCIE Training in UK [7:70427]

I am looking at CCIE courses/bootcamps available in the UK. I see Azlan
have a 1 week course for CCIE written and a further 1 week course for
the CCIE lab. Has anybody attended these recently if so what was your
experience like?

Does anyone have any recommendations Wave Tech are another company
offering a CCIE Written bootcamp. Again any experiences?

Also if anyone has got any good recommendations please post them with
your comments though they must in the UK (England) only. Thanks
In order to protect our email recipients, Betfair use SkyScan from