Steve Wilson wrote:

> Thank you gents,
> I have come to the conclusion that Jack and NRF is one and the
> same person.
> Anyone who has seen, or read, "Fight Club" will recognise the
> symptoms. Any
> minute now NRF will shoot himself through the mouth and end it
> all.

I think I really am going to go postal if people continue to accuse me of
attempting to convey some hidden message using some underlying subterfuge,
Morse code, esperanto, smoke-signals, interpretive dance, subliminal
messages (buy CocaCola! Jennifer Lopez - come over to my place), invisible
ink, Thieves' Cant, or any other form of communication besides plain English
.   Oh, what nrf said is this, but what he's actually secretly trying to say
is something else entirely, and I know this because I have something that
nobody else has - my own nrf-secret-decoder-ring.