From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Chuck Larrieu
Sent: Saturday, August 05, 2000 3:02 PM
To: Cisco Mail List
Subject: Problem Cleared? Want ot try the Follies Again?

My apologies to everyone for the problems. I think the issue is resolved
now.

You are all most cordially invited to try again

64.220.150.9 password "yahoudi" no quotes

I will leave things public until Sunday morning.

The questions to be answered are:

1) what version of IOS is running?
>>>12.1(2)

2) What is the name of the IOS image?
>>>c2500-jos56i-l.121-2.bin

3) What routing protocols are running?
>>>EIGRP

4) Are there any other routers connected? If so, on what ports?
>>>10.0.0.0/8 is directly connected, Serial0

5) If there are other routers connected, what IOS versions are they running?
What are the names of the flash images on those routers, if there are
routers?
>>>OS (tm) 2500 Software (C2500-JOS56I-L), Version 12.1(2), RELEASE SOFTWARE
(fc1)

6) Provide every detail you can about any WAN protocols running
Global values:
  Internet Protocol routing is enabled
  IPX routing is enabled
Ethernet0 is up, line protocol is up
  Internet address is 64.220.150.9/24
  IPX address is BBBB.0010.7b7e.ebe1
Loopback0 is up, line protocol is up
  Internet address is 192.168.3.1/24
Serial0 is up, line protocol is up
  Internet address is 10.3.3.3/8
  IPX address is ABAB.0010.7b7e.ebe1
Serial1 is administratively down, line protocol is down
  Interface is unnumbered. Using address of Ethernet0 (64.220.150.9)

7) What is the privilege level password?
>>>Privilege level too tight or I don't know the answer.

8) What model number router are you telneted into?
>>>90/2297856  ?????

9) What model number routers are connected, if there are any connected?
>>>90/2195456   ?????

10) Who played the Cisco Kid? (  extra credit - how did you find that
answer? )
>>>Duncan Renaldo, Show cdp neighbors detail

11) Extra Extra credit - identify all security enabled on the router
>>>Privilege level to tight or I don't know the answer.

I have no prizes to offer. But I do have the sincere hope that you all will
have some fun taking a peek and finding the answers to these questions

Chuck