Brad Dodds wrote:

> >The interface information doesn't reflect
> > what the monitoring software is showing so there is no way to
> confirm.
> > -Nate

That got me wondering. Maybe discard just means that the monitoring software
isn't keeping up? It has to discard packets and not analyze them because
it's slow or too busy. I've certainly seen that.

It's just a thought. Can't say anything for sure without more info.

Better get back to work! :-)

Priscilla