Very nice article, Andy. Unfortunately, the hyperlinks didn't post with the
article (things like "you can see the xxx here" has no link). Most links I
can chase down, but there are a few I can't discern. Do you have a copy of
the aricle with links that you are allowed to send? If so, I'd appreciate a
copy.

TIA

Annlee

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]