The access-list will have no effect.  Consider this.  Can you seesion
to the MSFC when it has no configuration on it?

   Dave

   if somehow you do wedge yourself, the switch console x command is
your friend.

   Dave

--
David Madland
CCIE# 2016

"Government can do something for the people only in proportion as it
can do something to the people." -- Thomas Jefferson