From: rbx10 Defcom [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, July 03, 2003 10:31 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Cisco Training [7:71811]

The 5 day classes is call a bootcamp. They cram everything. Not a good idea
if you want to be a good cisco engineer.
I pass the CCNP by reading the books and taking a regular class, and messing
with some lab routers at my job.
My company paid for it. Try to get your company to pay it if possible.

By reading the Cisco press books (comes in a bundle of 4), and exam crams,
you'll be fine.

Take the time to read the materials. You'll be better off.

rbx10
ccie-wishman