From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 17 July 2003 13:19
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Network Analyzers [7:72346]

Hi,

I prefer ethereal. I have used the the sniffers as well but personally I
prefer the unix versions(maybe because im more comfortably with unix as
you can have full control) e.g even tcpdump i find very good because you
can use this with the ngrep utility to filter stuff.

As suggested its quite important to know how protocols work and
conversate.

regards,
seun