I have a pix firewall and i have a strange problem.
If any one of you have come across this pls let me know the solution.

I have few servers at both sides of the PIX.
eg. Server-A at Outside zone and Server-B at Inside zone.

1. When I ping from Server-B to Server-A, I get request timeout.
2. Now I go to Server-A and start a ping to Server-B. It works fine.
3. Then again I go back to Server-B to ping to Server-A, and now it
starts pinging!!!

Can anyone of you explain this???
I need to get this thing resloved and straight away ping from B to A.
Thanks.