Wow, I hope you don't try that on your CCIE lab!  Last I heard, bridging was
not supported on tunnel interfaces.  At least it's not on the 12.2(15)T5
running on a 2651XM router I just tested.  If you find a (recent, supported)
version of IOS that supports "bridge-group" in a tunnel interface please let
me know.

I think proxy ARP is more what is needed here, if we are talking about IP
traffic.  If not, then IOS should support the other protocol in the tunnel
(it supports AppleTalk, Banyan VINES,CLNS, DECnet, IP, or IPX).  If it's
"raw" NetBIOS or SNA, then setup DLSW peers...

Fred Reimer - CCNA

Eclipsys Corporation, 200 Ashford Center North, Atlanta, GA 30338
Phone: 404-847-5177  Cell: 770-490-3071  Pager: 888-260-2050

NOTICE; This email contains confidential or proprietary information which
may be legally privileged. It is intended only for the named recipient(s).
If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected the email, please
notify the author by replying to this message. If you are not the named
recipient, you are not authorized to use, disclose, distribute, copy, print
or rely on this email, and should immediately delete it from your computer.