Hi David,

    The vlaues start at Zero. See below..

>From Cisco Error Decoder:

 %SYS-3-SYS_LCPERR3:Module [dec]: Coil [dec] Port [dec] stuck [dec]
times([dec] due to lcol; [dec] due to notx)

This message indicates that the module has detected a problem with the port
ASIC. The module has detected that a port is locked up. Module [dec] is the
module reporting the error. Coil [dec] is the ASIC number reporting the
error. Port [dec] is the ASIC port with the error. stuck [dec] is the error
duration. The last two [dec] are the late collision and no data transmission
counts. [dec] values start at 0.

HTH,
Sal