Jason J wrote:

> Fred is right
> all routes from different routing protocals will be put
> into route table ,but!! even if they are the same !

Would be surprising. IMHO one route (meaning a prefix+mask combo) can be
installed only by one routing process. Can you post some 'show ip route'
output that shows otherwise?

> and what i mean in the last article is the "ospf routing
> table", not route table.even there can be more same network
> link  in its ospf database.
>
> the router will choose which protocol's route/routes to use.
> but i do not think the same ospf process will load balanc
> inside it.

So what do you suppose would happen if there are multiple equal cost routes
to the same destination? Every reasonable routing protocol can do
load-balancing, I am surprised that anyone would doubt that OSPF can do it,
too.

> what if the EIGRP load balance,but the router decide to use the
> static or ospf route ??

If the router decided to use the static or OSPF route, then obviously the
EIGRP route(s) won't play any role.

> and what if different ospf processes learn the same routes to
> the same destination i mean what the router will do then??(the
> concrete operations)

See my first post in this thread.

> what will the IOS  do ? maybe at the time when we start the
> OSPF processes it will not permit us to overlap the same
> network address
> at all !! i am not sure about that.

You can't put the same interface into multiple OSPF processes but that
doesn't mean that the two processes can't learn about the same network.

Thanks,

Zsombor