To add to Chuck's comment: If you're familiar with Cisco, your sanity is
also the difference.  The way Nortel configures their routers is
dramatically different and can leave you very frustrated if you're not used
to them.  Do they still use Site Mangler...er, I mean Manager?  In all
honesty, it's probably a lot easier, but if you're a CLI officianado, a GUI
can really screw with your mind.

Robert

"""Chuck Whose Road is Ever Shorter"""  wrote in
message news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]