Hi All,
I am wondering If I can find any help here regarding this case but I am
trying as I knew that most of the list members are involved in Networking
and communications....
Ok, Now I am trying to build CCNP LAB here for studying purposes in Cairo
University, Egypt..
This lab will use for CCNP Training, Cisco academy courses and Cisco
security courses...
What I am looking for is what is the equipment I need to build up such lab
to be a standard One??? I mean how many routers, Switches, access servers
PIX firewall etc... to build a standard LAb to start working as what Cisco
recommend to....

Regards,,,

Magdy