Magdy Ibrahim wrote:

> Hi All,
> I am wondering If I can find any help here regarding this case
> but I am
> trying as I knew that most of the list members are involved in
> Networking
> and communications....
> Ok, Now I am trying to build CCNP LAB here for studying
> purposes in Cairo
> University, Egypt..
> This lab will use for CCNP Training, Cisco academy courses and
> Cisco
> security courses...
> What I am looking for is what is the equipment I need to build
> up such lab
> to be a standard One??? I mean how many routers, Switches,
> access servers
> PIX firewall etc... to build a standard LAb to start working as
> what Cisco
> recommend to....
>
> Regards,,,
>
> Magdy

For a low price of about $30 US you should buy:

"CCNP Cisco Networking Academy Program: Semester Five Lab Companion,
Advanced Routing" from Cisco Press.

There's also a lab companion guide for switching and remote access.

They include topology drawings and all the info you need to set up the lab.

Security is new to the Academy program, but there should be some materials
for it too from Cisco Press, since it's certainly not new to Cisco or their
certification programs.

Good luck!

Priscilla