dear friend,
what u r seeing is absolutly normal you will never see
both ends of the link will never go blocking. The way
spanning tree works is one end will be blocking and
other forwarding. Remember the purpose of the STP is
to have a single path to Root bridge. Blocking on one
side o the link serves the purpose.

Sandeep

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com