Hello friends, I want to thank every answer to this post. I knew that a port
with spanning tree in blockin state has not any relation with being "down", I
was surprised with some answers. What surprised me, is that one port were in
forwarding state and the port in front be in blocking state. For me, there
is
no sense in having one port in forwarding state when the port in front is in
blocking
state, why not both in blocking state?? I know that RFC's stablish the rules
but
I want to understand the sense.

Thanks again!!