From:   Faisal [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent:   Monday, 1 September 2003 3:38 PM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        Slow Browsing via 500 Pix firewall [7:74583]

Hi All,
I am having problem of slow or interminnent browsing through pix firewall. If
I bypass the traffic speeds are fine. But if all that traffic is going via
firewall then it becomes extremely slow. Please anybody can help me how to
sort this out.

Regards
Faisal
http://shop.groupstudy.com

This e-mail was checked by the e-Sweeper Service.
For more information visit our website, Baltimore Technologies e-Sweeper :
http:// www.mimesweeper.baltimore.com/products/esweeper/