Is the problem related to a slow initial connection to a Web Server? If so
then it could be an IDENT protocol problem (TCP port 113 connection coming
back to you from the server). Try putting "service resetoutside" on the PIX
and see if the problem still persists.

Mark
CCIE R&S, Security
Lab Technician