Don't do it.  I completely destroyed two SUP1As w/ MSFCs.  I followed the
twenty-four step process to convert to the "Native" IOS and when I reset for the
last time I was greeting with the MSFC rmon> prompt (and the SUP1A was in rmon
also.)  Luckly I had redundant SUP1As w/ MSFCs, so I was able to recover.
One of the guys at the TAC told me when they first triied the "Native" IOS that
five out of six boxes failed,  many of which had different problems.  From what
I was told the "Native" IOS is used to reduce training costs associated with
learning CAT command line (whatever), since most organizations have trained
their employees on Cisco IOS.
By the way, to recover from "Native" IOS, I had to xmodem the cat image on twice
due to a bug (30+ minutes each time.)
Also, you find out cool things like the MSFC from rmon can't see slot0:, that's
great since during the "Native" IOS upgrade process you format the bootflash:.
Good Luck,
Peter Diffin CCNP MCNE MCSE NNCSS