Hello all,

Does anyone have any experience using a single integrated IOS to manage a
6509? What are some of the advantages and disadvantages as opposed to Hybrid
Mode (meaning CatOS on the supervisor, and Cisco IOS on the internal MSFC
router). I am told that with a single IOS managing a CAT 6509 I would need
to configure each interface individually and that I wouldn't be able give a
range of interfaces for configuration. Is this true?
Any comments and/or experiences would be appreciated.
thanks in advance,
Hamlet