Transcender never did upgrade.  Their test writers reviewed/evaluated CCNA
2.0 and decided that the CCNA 1.0 was close enough.  So now they label it
CCNA 1.0 640-507.

See blow:

Dick,
This is our story and we're sticking to it.
Seriously this is what has come out of the our test writing group.
Upon the retirement of the 640-407 exam we did evaluate our current version
of CCNA-Cert(tm) and concluded that it is representative of the content
included in the new 640-507 exam.  We will continue to monitor the exam and
make any appropriate changes if needed.  Any changes will be available to
download, as a free update, from our web site.  Our Money Back Guarantee for
CCNA-Cert(tm) Version 1.0 will apply for both exams.
Any other questions please call or e-mail any time.
THANKS!!!!!!!

James T Kelly
Sales
Transcender Corp.