Make sure you have the proper bit setting in your register. IF i'm
not mistaken (trying to tell ya from the op of my head) the config
register should be 0x2102. That tells the router to boot IOS from FLASH
and look for the startup config in the NVRAM.

Hope that helps!

--
Regards,

-----------------------------------
Marco Paulo Rodrigues
Unix Administrator
Axxent Corporation
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
CompTia: A+, Network+, i-Net+
Cisco: CCDA

"GOD is mankind's finest creation."

- Marco Rodrigues

"Virtually All Internet Porno flows through the systems of one
company. Cisco Systems. Imporning the Internet Generation."
- Marco Rodrigues