From: Sites, Bob [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, August 15, 2000 3:57 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: bootp config

Trying to configure an IBM 7913 coax/twinax for a printer using BootP from
out AIX UNIX server. For some reason we cannot get it to flow through our
C5509 and C5500 switches. Before we installed the switches, using purely
Cisco routers this was not a problem. Bootp is the only option to configure
these devises. Have tried BootP programs from a laptop but are not working
either. Could be the Win2000 conflicting with my old pgms. We have IP Helper
turned on pointing to the BootP server. Any ideas?

Bob Sites
System Engineer, CCNA