Hey group,
    Thanks for the help I got from you. We wound up getting on the phone with telco
and worked through it with them. They said that they were seeing 140% overutilization
for the CIR on that link and when we would look at our show command we saw, for 3
minutes 16,000 bytes sent. Our CIR is 16K PER SECOND! We were doing 16k for 3 minutes
and those geniuses at telco, who were watching the link at the same time we were, said
that it was at 140% over. How does that add up??? Well I've learned something very
valuable in my first week of work in this field...NEVER TRUST, LISTEN TO, REASON WITH,
OR TRY TO UNDERSTAND...who?...you guessed it...TELCO!!! By the way, after about 20
minutes he says, "Ohhhhh, wait a minute...now I'm seeing something strange from that
device...I'll have to re-route this one" So tickets closed. Thanks for the help again
guys. I'll wait a little longer before posting these for now on. See-ya

Mark Z. ~ CCNA,CCDA
Unisys, e-@ction net manag serv