Dude,
  you need to tell your friend, that with such an amount , he could buy
all the hands on tools needed ranging from MCSE to C.C.I.E and still
have some spare change to buy a used car.
just a little dedication and patience, but I am less fortunate to have
such an amount so go figure....
                                   Adedapo.........

Rah Sta wrote:

> To all,
>
> I have a friend who wants to get into networking. He plans on taking a 5
> month networking course at CHUBBS. I told him he's crazy. He said that they
> will give him the skills he need to PASS 4 Microsoft exam(MCSE) and CCNA. I
> told him that impossible, especially for $13,500. He lives in the New
> York/New Jersey area. I know there are better courses out

there. Does any