From: Rah Sta [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, August 23, 2000 12:09 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: $13,300 for 5 months

To all,

I have a friend who wants to get into networking. He plans on taking a 5
month networking course at CHUBBS. I told him he's crazy. He said that they
will give him the skills he need to PASS 4 Microsoft exam(MCSE) and CCNA. I
told him that impossible, especially for $13,500. He lives in the New
York/New Jersey area. I know there are better courses out there. Does any
one have any suggestion? He has $13,500 to spend.

                                                   Raheem