NO training is worth the money. NONE. Period.

BUT - many people cannot do it on thier own - they need training, and so
they must pay the price. In any given class, you have a collection of people
who cannot do it alone (and one or two who probably could have if they had
the confidence). Out of those, there are several who not only cannot do it
alone, they simply cannot do it. And they won't do it. AND they will blame
it on the training center. No doubt about it.

Some training centers are excellent and others are, well... not excellent.
The same can be said of the students. I never recommend training to people,
only self study. But if you lack the confidence to do it on your own,
training might be the answer. It is a crapshoot... some win, many lose.

One thing is certain though, if they do nothing then they will certainly get
nothing in return.

My 2 cents...

Dale
[=`)