Installation of Call Manager which runs on NT/2000. I really don't think it is
"necessary" except that cisco wants to ensure at least a basic level of
NT/2000 skills.

Niall

Kevin Wigle wrote:

> Dear Group,
>
> At http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/767/spcl/iptel/req.html
>
> one of the CCNAs has to be MCSE 2000.
>
> Can anyone say how the Microsoft cert fits into IP Telephony?
>
> I might have thought for IPSec and maybe VPN but I'm not up on how Win2000
> relates to IP Tel.
>
> I'm a MCSE 3.51/4.0 so I'll probably do the 2000 thing but I was hoping to
> forego further M$ certs and carry on with more Cisco stuff.
>
> Any ideas on why Cisco wants you to have a M$ cert??
>
> Kevin Wigle
> CCDP/CCNP/CSE/MCSE/CBE/CBI <- just too many to keep......

Some of my best information on tuning EIGRP came from colleagues,
both native and US military, in the former Yugoslavia.  They pointed
out how to tune around error rates caused by gunfire hitting the
telephone lines.

 - Howard Berkowitz on Groupstudy 3/13/2000