From: Oz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, August 23, 2000 7:22 PM
To: Ole Drews Jensen; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Legacy???

Legacy means  specific to a particular company it's really I guess its a
nice way of saying odd ball, off the wall, also .  As in each "legacy" piece
of hardware/ software has to be dealt with seperately. As in DEC Vines  etc
In the software world  legacy usually means an application that is specific
to the company. Like say a bank  that hass there own accounting system
built .  That would be  legacy application compared to say word  or netcape
If you look at this link you will see what I mean
http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/software/ios120/12cgcr/dial_
c/dchubddr.htm#41851
Oz
http://www.mcseco-op.com/helpfull_links.htm