From: Phil Barker [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, August 25, 2000 11:52 AM
To: Williamson, Paul; cisco GroupStudy
Subject: RE: VLAN problem ?

Paul/Robert,
     Thanks for the response,
The port isn't currently set as a trunk port. QED.
Does the setting of a trunk port have any connection
with VTP ? since I have been assured that VTP is not
required to achieve the desired result.

Thanks again,

Phil.

--- "Williamson, Paul" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote: > Set the 4006 port to be a trunk and allow
vlan 100
> and vlan 1 onto the trunk

[EMAIL PROTECTED]