Hi gang,

    I've got an issue with a VLAN that I set up
recently.
    I have a 3524 switch of which 4 ports I have
placed into VLAN 100. These ports are farmed out to a
set of 2924 switches that belong to part of our old
network.
The 3524 switch is GBIC'd down to a Cat 4006 Core
switch. The core port is placed into VLAN 100.
This is then routed to the new network at the core.

Although everyone is working away happily, I have no
management view of this Cat 3524. From the core switch
I cannot ping the "cdp neighbor" 3524 switch ?

I am concluding that VLAN 1 isn't getting through due
to a config issue.

Can anyone shed any light ?

Regards,

Phil.