Jason, are you trying to ping your local frame relay
interface?  If this is the case you will not be able
to ping it because the interface does not have a map
to itself.  It is not like a normal serial interface.
In frame-relay you have 2 ways of applying DLCIs to an
interface.  You can use the frame-relay interface-dlci
command or a frame-relay map statement.  If you use
the interface-dlci command, I believe you should be
able to ping your local interface.  If you are using a
map statement, then you would have to add a map
statement pointing to the local IP address. Frame
relay invers-arp can also be used.  But, again this
will only map far end IPs to dlci's.

Hope this helps....

William Swedberg CCNP CCDP