----Original Message Follows----
From: "Tony Medeiros" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Marshal Schoener" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,        "'J K'"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: global knowledge NET GUN program
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 20:37:17 -0700

If you pay the full 35K for the netgun program,  Do it in Toronto only!!!  I
went though the program and was not that impressed till I went to Toronto
for a couple of extra classes.  The instructors at globalknowlege/geotrain
in Toronto are the BEST!!!!
Tony Medeiros
(2 days till crash and burn in San Jose)