For $35,000 you should have enough money to buy the routers. Plus, you'll
have it as long as you want instead of only having it for 10 weeks.

Also, in the US, it's US$35000 since I inquired about it 6 months ago.

""Albert"" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
8oa66j$kms$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:8oa66j$kms$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> Dale,
>
> 35,000 in CAD $ means  about 22,500 US$.
> That is to take you from CCNA to CCIE.  with little experiences  That's 10
> courses plus 2 day Mock Lab.
>
> I had never taken their courses but I was seriously thinking about.  They
> are the only training school in my area (Vancouver) that seems to know
what
> they are doing.  Most only teach CCNA.
>
> I am also a self study advocate but you hit a point where it is best to go
> and take a class.  You sometime just cannot buy enough routers.
> I am planning to take their BGP class in November.
> Tony, is that class any good?
>

> Thanks
> Albert
>

> ""Dale Cantrell"" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> > Excuse me...35 thousand dollars?
> > I'm biting my lip so hard, there are TWO vampires trying to get in my
> > window!
> >
> > One self study advocate.

Toronto
> > for a couple of extra classes.  The instructors at
globalknowlege/geotrain
> > in Toronto are the BEST!!!!
> > Tony Medeiros
> > (2 days till crash and burn in San Jose)

[EMAIL PROTECTED]