Dale,

35,000 in CAD $ means  about 22,500 US$.
That is to take you from CCNA to CCIE.  with little experiences  That's 10
courses plus 2 day Mock Lab.

I had never taken their courses but I was seriously thinking about.  They
are the only training school in my area (Vancouver) that seems to know what
they are doing.  Most only teach CCNA.

I am also a self study advocate but you hit a point where it is best to go
and take a class.  You sometime just cannot buy enough routers.
I am planning to take their BGP class in November.
Tony, is that class any good?

Thanks
Albert