Try this scenario...

Use each feed to simulate a small business site - with NAT for multiple IP
hosts behind the feed.  Get another NT server up...  put one per site.  Get
the two sites connected via IPSEC/VPN.  Do this for practice:-

1) IPSEC/VPN without tunnel interfaces
2) IPSEC/VPN with tunnel interfaces (route IP, IPX, bridge NetBEUI)
3) Assume one of the sites has used REAL IP address space that they don't
own, thus you have a more complicated NAT scenario
4) Run some services like a Web server on each NT server, that should be
accessible for the Internet
5) Configure IOS Firewall feature set to protect each site

With this sort of scenario, you'll need routers with a minimum of 2 LAN
interfaces (1 to connect to the DSL/cable modem and the other to connect to
each site's LAN).  Segment your hub into 2 segments.  The 1605R, 2514, 2611
are among the choices you could look out for (there might be a 3000 series
older router that could work too - but I'm not sure of specifics and how
much of the newer features work on those).  Note, make sure you get static
IPs with both your lines - DHCP will make the IPSEC/VPNs tough to do, and
client-side PPPoE just simply isn't supported yet.

Regards,
Adrian

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...