...volunteering at an old folks home...

Why am I thinking of Trey Parker and Matt Stone right now? ;-)

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of
Generation Cisco
Sent: Sunday, August 27, 2000 1:09 PM
To: Coker, Michael
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Higher than CCIE...

I wasn't exactly sure how many there were but I knew there were more than 3.
Just couldn't remember them all ;)   At least with all these CCIE tests
nobody can stop workin at it. Thank god, at the rate I'm going I will
probably have my CCIE at 24 (3 years) and after that I would just feel old
because I had reached my goal. With all these CCIE tests at least I'll have
something to work harder on. ;)