Passed last friday with a score of 846/1000. Two down (ACRC/BCMSN), two to go (BCRAN,
CIT). Basically my impressions are the same
that are reflected in the archives:

Know Spanning tree, MLS, trunking, multicasting, VTP, vlans really well.

Here's how I passed:
1. Read "Cisco LAN Switching" by Kevin Hamilton & Kennedy Clark. Cisco press.  This is
a great book and I call it the "Switching
bible".
2. Read "BCMSN" by Thomas, Bass & Robinson. McGraw Hill. Good supplement, but not the
bible!!
3. Took the 1 week training class at Mentor Technologies. Mentor (used to be CCCI)
always does a great job and the instructor, Pete
Welcher, was superb. Really good labs. Thanks Mentor Tech!

BCRAN is next. I'll check the archives for books, hints.

Scott Strand
SWIFT Network Analyst
CCNA, MCP