I also passed this today, score was a 912.  I strongly agree the exam cram
was usefull.

Neil Schneider

""Jared Carter"" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
000a01c01764$6f1c2da0$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:000a01c01764$6f1c2da0$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
Group-

Passed BCMSN today with a 901.  All in all a fair test.  You will have no
problems if you know you're stuff.  I used Cisco Lan Switching (which was
excellent), the McGraw Hill BCMSN Study Guide (don't waste you're $60), and
the Switching Exam Cram (also very good).

If you don't have access to the switches, you can always do what I did:
create a text file with "Switch (enable)>" all the way down the left hand
side.  Then just go through and type the various commands over and over just
like if you were at the console.  You obviously can't do show commands, but
it will take care of command structure.

I think this post is very NDA friendly, let me know if not.

Good luck,

/Jared