Group-

Passed BCMSN today with a 901.  All in all a fair test.  You will have no problems if you know you're stuff.  I used Cisco Lan Switching (which was excellent), the McGraw Hill BCMSN Study Guide (don't waste you're $60), and the Switching Exam Cram (also very good).

If you don't have access to the switches, you can always do what I did:  create a text file with "Switch (enable)>" all the way down the left hand side.  Then just go through and type the various commands over and over just like if you were at the console.  You obviously can't do show commands, but it will take care of command structure.

I think this post is very NDA friendly, let me know if not.

Good luck,

/Jared