From: John Neiberger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: ATM Dead?  Was: 350-001 examin very tough

But is ATM really dead?  Sure, not too many people will be introducing new
implementations of LANE, but it seems to me that ATM over the WAN is still
fairly common.  We will be using some ATM in the near future, as a matter
of
fact.  We are implementing alternate backup routes to all of our main
branches using DSL.  Our provider is muxing all DSL lines to an ATM
connection back to our HQ.  Pretty cool, actually.

John