Studying any technology for this amount of time is
worthwhile although I'm suprised that ATM alone would
have 3-years material in it to study ?

Is the course full or part time ?

PS:  I realise ATM will be around for a long time, but
I just cannot help disliking it ...... Its just a pet
hate of mine. Once I understand it more it may grow on
me.

Regards,

Phil.

remember DSL runs over a ATM/Frame Relay variant.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]