OK, as much as I always previously loathed all the people who would post
regarding passing the CCxx test, I now find myself in the position to do so
(I think now that I was probably just jealous). I took and passed the CCNA
2.0 test today with a 903. My only complaint was that I had to answer
several questions after the test (NDA  & are you over 18..etc..)before I
could see my results. My thanks to all the list members who post here and
share their valuable time to help us all get thru these tests and on with
our careers. Anyway, time to take a night off from studying and then start
finishing off my mcse (2 tests left!), then maybe a little Linux or Win2k or
CCDA? Who knows...education is a life long process and when I quit learning
I'll be dead.

Thanks to Everyone for all your posts,

JL