Just did the exam, passed with 849
mainly thanks to this group, specially the Chuck guy thanks

Was a very very tough test,  due to 1)issues coming up that I had not heard
of before, 2) very vague wording which you could only figure out by
physically breaking down the question into seperate parts, and study for 5
mins, if i had not took it slow I would have failed without doubt,also you
cannot go back to a question, so take it slow!

here are the bits that threw me which is most all,

-Result of hierarchial addressing framework?

-Wan Protocols was very tough, know Frame relay sub interfaces

-also tough, Purposes for using switches,bridges> collision reduction etc.
-VLANS, know this
-Show spantree 1 , what will you see?
-what device do you use to seperate two depts that wanna share some servers
but not others?
-know what devices do what to collision and broadcast domains?

-Frame tagging,

-Cryptic OSI questions, only way here is learn OSI inside out.

-Signalling System 7 , ?

-Backoff

-pick out valid mac address from line-up

keep a cool head

Wish you the best

Tayta