Hi,I'm practicing DLSw in my laboratory, I have the following problem. I am
configuring DLSw on an IP network, so that two LANs can have NetBIOs and
directions of same IP network address space.

R2
/  \
/    \
-----et0-R0-et1-----R1    R4-------et1-R5-et0---
\    /
\  /
R3

The R0's config is:

dlsw local-peer peer-id 192.168.1.1
dlsw remote-peer 0 tcp 192.168.2.1
dlsw bridge-group 1

interface loopback 0
ip address 192.168.1.1 255.255.255.0

interface ethernet 0
no ip address
bridge-group 1

interface ethernet 1
ip address 10.10.66.1 255.255.255.252
1
router eigrp 1
network 10.10.66.0 0.0.0.3
network 192.168.1.0

bridge 1 protocol ieee

In router R5, the config is this:

dlsw local-peer peer-id 192.168.2.1
dlsw remote-peer 0 tcp 192.168.1.1
dlsw bridge-group 1

interface loopback 0
ip address 192.168.2.1 255.255.255.0

interface ethernet 0
no ip address
bridge-group 1

interface ethernet 1
ip address 10.10.66.5 255.255.255.252

router eigrp 1
network 10.10.66.4 0.0.0.3
network 192.168.2.0

bridge 1 protocol ieee

In the routers R1, R2, R3 and R4, I have EIGRP routing with ID 1 and I do
not have problems with reachability of the loopback interfaces. When I use a
PC with an IP address connected to router R0 and another one to interface
Et1 in R5, they cannot see each other with a PING.

Can you help me, what is the problem in this configuration?

Thanks

Jairo Nuvan