PING reachability is an IP problem and is not related with DLSw, try disable
DLSw config and see that nothing change.

if you have reachability between Lo i think tha problem is in PC, check for
address and default gateway
PC0 must be 10.10.66.2 and 10.10.66.1 attached on R0-Eth1 segment
PC5 must be 10.10.66.6 and 10.10.66.5 attached on R0-Eth1 segment

Remember ip subnet-zero on router R0 (for network 10.10.66.0/30)

Stefano